Marlon Sanders' Action Grid
High Ticket Product Creation System!
The Latest Edition Of "Growth Magazine"...
A FREE 15 Page PDF Report By Marlon Sanders
Now YOU can make $400, $500 ... even $1,000, or MORE per sale, creating and selling your very own high ticket products.
I've managed to get the rights to a special report that gives you a completely free "sneak peek" inside Chapter 6 of Marlon Sanders "Action Grid System" for creating, packaging, distributing and selling your own CD's, DVD's, Audios, Printed Manuals, Ebooks, Teleconferences AND Big Ticket Multi-CD Information Product packages!
What I have to share with you today is just one chapter in the course, but it is one of the most important steps in the system because it takes you by the hand and walks you through the 5 steps you need to follow in order to create audio recordings that you can turn around and sell online (or offline) for up to $100 each.
Here are just a few of the things you'll discover in this 12 page report on the topic of creating audios, from Marlon's Action Grid System:
• 5 Steps To Creating Your Very Own Audio Recording That You Can Quickly and Easily Convert to CD Format And Sell Online For $20, $50, $100 or More - a Pop!
• Will just any old microphone work to create the audio or do you need to shell out the bucks for a professional microphone to get a good high quality audio recording?
• How to test the audio quality of the cheapo little microphone that came with your computer. The results of some $10 or $20 microphones may surprise you and this one step alone may save you $50 to $100.
• The one audio software program I recommend you use to create professional quality recordings and where to get it.
There are hundreds of audio software programs out there but there's only 1 that I personally use and recommend. This one tip alone will save you hours of anguish trying audio programs that don't cut it.
• On a tight budget? Here are several fr*e software programs that I recommend you use if you can't afford to spend a single dime on creating your audio recording.
• The one reason you can't get away with using "Sound Recorder" to create your audio even though it's already installed on your computer and extremely simple to use.
• How far away should you sit from your microphone for optimal audio quality? The distance away from the microphone will affect the quality of the audio so read this first before you start recording.
• How to create, save and test your first audio recording in under 2 minutes using these 3 simple steps.
• What file type should you use when saving your audio? .mp3, .wav, .ra? There's only one format to pick for the master audio. I'll show and tell you which one it is.
• Do you need to save your audio in Mono or Stereo format? Which one do you pick?
• 8 or 16 bit? Which do you use?
• Save hours of time fiddling with different settings when saving your audio. I'll show you the exact audio settings I use for my own audio recordings.
• And much more...
To access the PDF file (it's only available for a short while so don't put off grabbing this report while you can) just follow the link below:
Special Free PDF Report From Marlon Sanders!
Find Out All About Marlon's Action Grid 2007!